In 1922 Richard Klinger designed the first piston valve.
A cylindrical piston was used instead of the sealing system of conventional globe valves, ensuring perfect sealing with two elastic, easily replaceable rings. Thanks to the ongoing research over the years, KLINGER has significantly improved the sealing ring technology, constantly increasing the level of its performance.
Advantages of piston valves:
- Exceptional tightness ensuring optimal system operation and considerable energy savings
- Leak-proof (external)
- Full maintenance available
- Fire safe tested according to API 6FA
- Inspected according to EPA emission test
- Compliant with TA-Luft
- VdTÜV license 1065 type approval
- BAM approved for oxygen service
- PED certified